1. You are A Badass by Jen Sincero- I started listening to this audio book on Hoopla. It's okay, reminds me a lot of the book The Secret. I'm sure I will finish listening to it but I'm glad I didn't buy it since I have a similar book already.
2. #GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso - This has been on my reading list for months and I was finally able to pick it up from the library. I watched the #GirlBoss series on Netflix and it was okay. I'm hoping the book is better though.
3. My Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - Sophie Kinsella is one of my favorite authors if not my favorite. I really enjoyed the Shopaholic series of books and I'm sure this book will be excellent as well.
4. To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han - This book was recommended by a parenting podcast and luckily, I won it in an Instagram giveaway! I've started reading it and I like it so far. I would love to eventually read the whole series which includes two other books, P.S.I Still Love You and Always And Forever Laura Jean.
5. Peaceful Parent Happy Kids by Laura Markham - My favorite types of books are self help books and now parenting books. No, you don't learn how to parent from a book, but I do believe parenting books can give you amazing insight and advice on something that I'll be doing for the rest of my life. I am especially drawn to books that are about peaceful parenting, attachment parenting, natural parenting, so this book is right up my alley! I'll be listening to this book on Hoopla as well.
What books have/are you reading this summer? I'm thinking of joining the website Good Reads. Are any of you on Good Reads? Let me know in the comments! Until next time.