Morgan Falls is such a nice park. It is about 20 minutes away from our house so I can see us visiting this park often. The play area was covered in fake grass which is so much better than wood chips and it also has a few shady parts. I like that the there were two different playgrounds for smaller and larger kids but of course Ava played on both! It wasn't very crowded when we went so Ava was able to have a good time. We will definitely go back to this playground, but only after we visit a few other playgrounds!
Thursday, April 30, 2015
Sunday, April 12, 2015
We had a really fun weekend. Ava and I, along with my mom and dad, went to the Atlanta Dogwood Festival. The Dogwood Festival happens every spring and it is where venders and artists from mainly the south east come to showcase and sell their handmade items. There were also local businesses there. I didn't take very many pictures because a lot of the booths didn't allow photography and because it was sooooooooo crowded! It is hard trying to snap pictures, walk through crowds. and push my stroller!
I am so glad that we got out on such a pretty day. Today we are laying around the house, I am doing a little organizing and Ava had a cold so she has been playing iPad games all morning. I cant wait for next weekend, we are going to the great cloth diaper change! Until next time!
We bought food from this amazing noodle stand. It was so good and it was vegan!!
We arrived at about 10:30 and didn't leave until about 1:45. Ava was long overdue for a nap. But before we left, we stayed and watched a marionette show! I have seen this show once before and it is nothing short of amazing!!
Thursday, April 2, 2015
2. Which means I am an Aries, a true Aries.
3. I love to read horoscopes.
4. I was born and raised in Atlanta, GA.
5. I am a vegan.
6. My favorite color is pink and I love Hello Kitty.
7. I have 1, soon to be 2 penpals!
8. I love scrapbooking, penpaling, journaling, reading, and shopping at the dollar tree.
9. There is a whole community of penpalers and dollar tree lovers on Instagram so I don't feel so alone in my dorkiness lol.
10. I don't drink and never have.
11. I paint my nails at least once a week.
12. My favorite vegetable is brocolli.
13. My favorite fruit are cherries.
14. I have never been to a concert, unless birthday bash counts.
15. While I was in college, I had a beauty blog.
16. I love going to museums and festivals.
17. I am an only child and Ava will be an only child.
18. I love reality tv.
19. I would die without my iPad.
20. I can't cook.